Balsamic Sphere of Rosé - Grateable
Region / Country: Modena / Italy
Description: This "Ball-samic" Sphere of Rosé takes a twist on the original Balsamic Sphere we first offered a few years ago. Created by one of Italy's most respected and innovative balsamic producers that has been crafting fine balsamics since 1892! A solid sphere of Balsamic Vinegar Rosé Condiment from Modena for unique applications, the balsamic sphere can be grated, chopped, or sliced like a fine truffle for a stunning presentation and flavour. The flavours are 100% all natural and the Balsamic Sphere is suitable for Vegan diets and is Gluten Free. A fun conversation starter - your guests will be impressed!
- Colour: pink
- Aroma: fresh and very fruity
- Flavour: delicious, rich fruity taste of Balsamic, balanced with a pleasant aftertaste
- Ageing: the Rosé Balsamic Condiment from which "Ball-samic" is obtained is aged for 3 years in wood barrels of precious oak
- 100% Natural - made with no additives or colorants
- Acidity: 4%
- Each Balsamic Sphere of Rosé contains approximately 500gr of grapes.
Tasting Notes / Serving Suggestions: The balsamic sphere can be grated or sliced over appetizers and tapas, and main dishes of rice and pasta. It's delicious on meat and fish dishes, and pairs well with vegetables and salads. The bittersweet notes of the balsamic sphere combine with both fresh and aged cheeses. The balsamic sphere is absolutely divine over fruit, ice cream and desserts.
Ingredients: Rosé Balsamic Condiment 93% (cooked grape must, wine vinegar), natural thickener: agar-agar. Contains sulfites.
*** Grater in picture is not included with the Balsamic Sphere.