The Olive Oil Emporium
Toronto's First Fresh Olive Oil and Vinegar Tasting Bar:
Featuring the world’s freshest Ultra Premium™ Certified Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Cask-Aged Balsamic Vinegars
*** NOTICE: Due to the current global and local effects of covid19 we have adjusted our service approach to serve you safely and as efficiently as we can.
At this time, our physical stores & tasting bar locations are operating as follows:
- St.Clair West / Wychwood location: OPEN Monday through Saturday from 11am to 3pm, with covid-19 safety protocols in place.
- Bayview / Leaside location: currently closed and offering CURB-SIDE PICK-UPS only by pre-arranged appointment between 3:45pm and 4pm Monday through Friday. Orders for this location must be pre-ordered and pre-paid, by phone or online.
How to order and shop:
- In-Store at St.Clair / Wychwood: Monday - Friday 11am to 3pm
- By Phone at 416.902.9060
- Online: www.OliveOilEmporium.com for SHIPPING or IN-STORE / CURBSIDE pick-up
- Curb-Side pick up available for both locations as noted above
You can follow us through our social media pages for updates.
Thank you for your understanding and for your continued support. ***
NEW HARVEST EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OILS 2020:
Release Date - 10.09.2020
Fresh olive oil is truly a gift from the earth. A golden-green fruit juice that is full of flavour, antioxidant-rich, and versatile in use with culinary applications and well beyond the kitchen. Since antiquity olive oil has been regarded for its flavours and health-giving qualities. Today, science is pointing to the olive and the Mediterranean diet as a source of nutrients and is recommended for including in every diet for a healthier lifestyle.
For the Freshest, Ultra Premium™ certified Extra Virgin Olive Oils available, please click here: New Harvest Oils 2020.
"My go-to place for gifts for hard-to-buy friends & family! Really great, friendly customer service - when I placed an order online, they emailed to ask if I wanted to include a note for the gift - I really appreciated that. A great local business to support!"